Monday, July 12, 2010

Dimples & Dirt

We finally got our family pictures taken. It took forever because I wanted to take them outside and I wanted our dogs to be in them. I had trouble finding someone that wanted to work with two dogs and a baby and then when I found Jamie with Dimples & Dirt I needed to wait till the weather worked for us. She also did the cloth diaper photo shoot that Ike was a little model.

Anyway, here are a few of her shots from this last weekend. I haven't seen all of them; these are just a 'sneak peak'. But I'm super happy with them!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

those are GREAT shots!!!! that first one of Ike w/the furbabies is soooo cute! i love them all! that's the thing w/photos like this: how do you choose?!?!?! and by the way, thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog! i really appreciate that!

Mike.Kathy.Hannah.Henry said...

Great pictures! The photography is excellent!
It's so cool that the dogs are included.
Ike is adorable!